Year 4
1, 2, 3, 4
Ah! That’s it…
Year 4.
This is Year 4 classroom
I have lovely beaming son in here.
Where is he?! Oh! Where’s he?
Oh there he is
Happy as ever, oh! Thanks.
He doesn’t put that cooky frown on.
Oh! I know he’s in a lovely home
With a bunch of happy friends
With beaming smiles on their faces.
I can see some gaps by missing tooth.
Can you recite them?
They would sound a lovely song in my ears.
I know them all as clear as mine,
As friendly tigers:
Tae-Min, Haaris, Ameya, Siddharth,
Rafhan, Rohan, Jared, Alexander…
Where’s he?
I do not see him anywhere.
Leave far, far away
But I wonder how many tigers fly?
I hear their growl
But not see them fly.
Perhaps he is with new tigers.
Happy wishes for him.
In come more friendly tigers:
Aagneya, Matthew, Zechariah, Tawfiq.
How nice to see them grow

With their sharp canines.
I wish they don’t grow their nails
But they cut them short.
Oh yeah! I did not miss
Friendly tigresses.
They keep tigers’ growls and yell.
Hope I don’t miss any of them:
Alisha, Cassia, Ellie, Celine,
Eira, Svea, and Amber joining in.
Oh! Prathana came away by the wind
And Pruitt too.
Tigers & Tigresses under care
Of the most lovely Miss. Schroeder.
“Silly Miss. Schroeder”
As the cheeky tigers & tigresses
Address her.
Oh! It’s heaven on earth!
Lovely bunch of creative children,

Miss. Schroeder holding them
Proudly showing them off
As the peacock shows
His wonderful feathers.
Oh! Please check for their nails.
Well, good... they are trimmed.
As I said,
They are friendly tigers
Lovely bunch of friendly tigers
Where anybody who’s let in
Peeping would enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment